This is a “Special Committee” Position. The Contract, Nonprofit Documents, and Tax Manager reports to and work with the President (and Treasurer where indicated) on these items:
1. Prepare and submit State and Federal Income Tax online form yearly.
2. Prepare and print the form RRF-1 Annual Registration Renewal Fee Report which goes to the State Attorney General after Fiscal Year ends; request a check as applicable and signature of treasurer; mail form with check (or treasurer may do this).
3. Prepare and submit to State Attorney general CT-NRP-1 Application for Registration Nonprofit Raffle Program in July of each year; print and submit to treasurer for his/her signature and mailing.
4. Prepare and send to CGCI the annual financial and activities report and a check for the fee to remain under CGCI’s IRS Group Tax Exemption Program; work with the Treasurer to receive the check; mail well before deadline.
5. Fill out CGCI form yearly to add our current club meeting place on the Liability Insurance Policy as Additional Insured; work with the Treasurer to receive the check.
6. Provide Auditor copies of the reports for Items 1, 2, 3 and 5 (above) at close of fiscal year.